- cleanses and transforms
- “to want” – it is about setting an intention. – activate the creation.
- exchange with the earth
- it is most receptive and forgiving as it is most dense
- offers new life and growth
- Andean tradition : you give thanks before receiving
- Winter solstice – celebrated on the day the Sun begins to come back.
- There is a difference between washing (water element) and cleansing (earth)
Exercise: Cleaning out the closet.
- tell it to Mother Earth
- lie on belly and tell through the mouth
- fairies and gnomes
Exercise: Connect with the water elementals at bodies of water
- releasing, balancing and flowing
- sirens, ondines (foam of sea waves / moving water)
- Communication and connection
- purifies and enlightens – just breathe in and let them do their work
- the “silfs”
- “wyra” – the spirit of the wind.
- the most subtle and most powerful of all elements
- crucial for survival
- the line between fire that burns and the one that brings light
- transmutes and sanctifies
- love, passion and compassion vs anger, rage and destruction
- changes coal to diamonds, metal to gold
- change anger and rage to love and compassion